I recommend buying an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) or QVM (Qualified Vehicle Modification).
- Honda Civic (Honda links are to new inventory searches)
- Chevy C2500HD, Chevy Express Van, Cruze
- Danny Beck Chevrolet in Sapulpa, OK
EPA Conversions (aftermarket conversions)
- Tulsa Gas Technologies - converts Ford & Chevy trucks
- Carter Chevrolet in Okarche, OK - upfits Impco CNG systems on Chevy trucks, SUVs
- Clean Fuel Conversions in Austin & Shawnee - upfits a wide variety of systems on many different vehicles.
- Parkway Chevrolet in Tomball, TX - this is who converted my 2011 Tahoe with Impco equipment.
Ebay search for CNG vehicles - be very careful on Ebay... some vehicles may not be EPA approved conversions.